About Enterprise Research Group:
Founded by Andy Hessabi and based in the Washington D.C. Metro area, Enterprise Research Group provides full-service market research and consumer insights services and consultancy.
We take pride in our approach to research and exceptional customer service. Our team offers:
- Solid research experience with strategic mindset
- A unique holistic approach to research
- Client and vendor side experience
- Strong research industry connections
About Andy Hessabi
Andy Hessabi is the owner and Principal Research Consultant at Enterprise Research Group. He is an innovative and results-oriented leader with 17 years of experience in design, implementation, and management of actionable market research programs. Andy’s expertise is in the delivery of research findings aimed at solving complex business problems, impacting strategic and tactical marketing and product decisions, and improving customer experience and brand equity.
Prior to forming Enterprise Research Group, Andy worked at companies like K12, Inc. and Network Solutions on the client side and The Gallup Organization on the vendor side of the research industry. Andy has a Master degree in Management and Marketing from Virginia Tech.
- Neustar Inc. – Web Security and Marketing
- Generali Group – Identity Protection and Insurance
- Bibby Financial – Financial Services
- Finn Partners – Public Relations and Marketing Agency
- SHRM – Non-Profit (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Network Solutions – Online Presence
- K12 Inc. – Online Education
- iCore – Communications
- Apptix – Online Services
- Fidelis – Cyber Security
- Vbrick – Web Communications
- Chevy Chase Bank – Financial Services
- Federal Agencies – IRS, GSA, Medicare